GEEP Loan Application Portal – Here is detailed guideline to apply for GEEP loan application form. GEEP loan portal is currently open and Nigerians have started registration for GEEP 2.0 Loan. After reading this article, you should be able to register for GEEP loan 2024 login portal on www.growthplatform.me. Just make sure you read through this article to understand the Government Enterprise & Empowerment Programme (GEEP) loan application procedures.
If you have been asking how can I apply for GEEP loan? Then this article has been written to answer your questions. If you have always wanted to know what GEEP grant is, we have all the important information you need to know about this loan programme which was introduced by the government for MSMEs.
GEEP is an initiative of the Federal Government and was created in 2015 to provide Interest-free loans to Medium and Small Scale business owners in Nigerians. All citizens are eligible for to apply for this BOI GEEP loan.
GEEP 2.0 is created to assist Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises with collateral-free loans to enable them boost their business which directly help the economy of the nation. To help build these businesses, the GEEP loan programme is currently in 3 categories.
GEEP 2.0 Loan Categories
- Trader Moni: Small Scale Traders who needs money expand their business can apply for this category such as fruit sellers, small shop owners, etc.
- Farmer Moni: Businesses that need loans in this category has to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Market Moni: Agri-business owners who needs funds to grow their business are eligible to apply for this category.
GEEP Loan Amount
Loans ranging from N10,000 to N300,000 can be applied for in the GEEP 2.0 loan website www.growthplatform.me. These loans does not need collaterals and are interest free. Loans can be collected for the short term or long term. Are you a small or medium scale business owner, kindly avail of this opportunity to apply for this loan.
Candidates who wish to apply for the GEEP 2.0 Loan will need to ensure they are qualified for the amount they wish to apply for. GEEP Loan does not demand high interest rate from it beneficiaries, it is a programme by the Federal Government to empower citizens of the country economically.
GEEP Loan Application Requirements
- Passport Photographs
- Local Govt of Origin Certificate
- A Valid National ID
- CAC Certificate for businesses eligible
How to Register/Apply for GEEP Loan 2024
To apply for GEEP Loan 2.0, you are to follow the guidelines below:
- Go to GEEP Registration Portal www.growthplatform.me
- Navigate to the GEEP Link.
- Open the link and read through the guidelines.
- Click on Application.
- Once, you are ready to apply, visit National Orientation Agency in your state.
It is important to note that you have an advantage if you apply as a co-operative rather than as an individual. You will need to visit GEEP Registration portal in order to get more information on the procedures to follow.
To get news updates from us on GEEP Loan Application Portal 2.0, you can just leave your opinion in the comment section and also tell us what kind of information you would want to be receiving from us so that we can always try to keep you updated on GEEP website www.geep.ng.